Marketplaces aggregator startup
Marketplaces aggregating dashboard
- Develop a platform for products’ export/import to marketplaces like Prom.ua and Rozetka.ua.
- Automatic two-ways sync between platform and marketplaces.
- Creation the functionality for adding products to platform and management them. Syncing all data between the platform and marketplaces.
- Gathering clients’ orders’ data from marketplaces to the platform.
- UI/UX development and implementation.
- Product and orders analytics dashboard development.
- Creation functionality to manage users and roles.
- Subscription system development. Give users access to different features inside the platform depending on their subscription plans.
- Automatic product categories syncing between the platform and marketplaces.
What have been done
- Automatic two-way synchronization of import / export of goods and orders with platforms.
- We have built a micro-service architecture with independent modules which use caching and queues for a balanced load on the server.
- Design implementation.
- Processing/managing of orders on the platform for all platform.
- Creation and editing of products on the platform.
- Detailed analytics, in the form of infographics, regarding each platform in cut: finance, buyers, orders, goods.
- Adaptation the YML structure for each platform. And the single binding of rubric for each platform.
- Created a system for managing users through roles and batch subscriber plans.
As s result client got working platform with two-way synchronization, analytics and a control system with three connected marketplaces in one interface.
- PHP, Laravel 5.4-5., Lumen;
- NodeJs, Gulp, Bower;
- Digital Ocean (Ubuntu 16.04), Azure, server management;
- Patterns: Singleton, Facade, Decorator, Factory;
- RestAPI for website requests;
- Git/Bitbucket for source code version control.